Page 2 of 390 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rock Band Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    The drums are shit. I was playing at a friend's today and it wasn't responsive at all.
    There are two different sets of drums.

One has the Rock Band logo on the sticks and extra plastic around each drum head. These are apparently the earlier models that were given to stores for demos.

Sets with blank sticks and lacking plastic are newer and should work fine. I have this set and it worked great but my red drum is dying. If I hit it too hard it will not register.

I beat the shit out of mine though. It is the only way to rock.

Tell your friend to send for new drums. It is simple and easy.

2. Yeah, I definitely need to send my shit in over the Holidays. I hope they let me keep my sticks though, just so I don't have to redo my tape-job, which takes away pretty much all of the shock of hitting wood against plastic.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

3. I got two new songs today. I should get 2 new songs next week also, and then we are in the void of the unknown. Maybe they'll give us all of Nevermind as a Christmas gift.

4. Yeah what happened to "OMG ENTIRE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

5. Since my Xbox is in the shop for the next month, would it really be so bad if I picked this up for the ps3?

6. Quote Originally Posted by nameless_one View Post
    Since my Xbox is in the shop for the next month, would it really be so bad if I picked this up for the ps3?
    Yes, only because you can't use two guitars with the game since the GH3 PS3 guitar doesn't work with PS3 Rock Band (and I know you're not going to buy two bundles to get two guitars). Oh, and you lose the potential to play with TNL people online.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease View Post
    Oh, and you lose the potential to play with TNL people online.
    This is the best part about RB. Nothing better than rocking out with TNL.

8. Quote Originally Posted by K3V View Post
    Yeah what happened to "OMG ENTIRE ALBUM DOWNLOADS!!"
    Who's Next pls.

9. Quote Originally Posted by epmode View Post
    Who's Next pls.
    This is likely (and awesome).

"Master of Puppets" is also heavily rumored (and slightly less awesome).

We probably won't be seeing full albums until at least next year, though.

10. I wouldn't mind see a full Rush or Boston album go up. My only fear is pricing and HDD space for one. The Punk pack barely pushed what.. 50MB, but I think Sabbath knocked out over 130MB. I'm not sure I want to know how large a full album would be.