Runners Up
    Prince of Persia
    Dragon Warrior
    Alone in the Dark
    SimCity
    Wizardry
    Doom
    Pong

That's right, kids. Street Fighter II didn't even make the runners up list. I can't wait for MarkRyan's explanation of this mess.

2. yeah i saw this yesterday. i can't understand how GTA3 is "influential". and two FPS on the list?

3. Is the power about to be shut off over there or something? Is IGN having trouble paying its bills with actual articles?

4. Pac-Man and SF2 definitely should be there. Karate Champ, I knew that game sucked when it was new.

5. GTA3 Is influential it was the target and the primary spark of the Video games are corrupting our children, while Mortal Kombat did that pretty well, GTA has been much more influential in that respect.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    GTA3 Is influential it was the target and the primary spark of the Video games are corrupting our children, while Mortal Kombat did that pretty well, GTA has been much more influential in that respect.
    Night Trap?

Their recent top 100 was pretty much an "influential" list. Why do we need another one to list almost the same mainstream stuff?

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again?

9. I don't know how to feel about IGN. They reword their writer's own articles, they inflate scores, they put out lists that say one thing while all the writer and the main point of it is something entirely different, then release the same list except under a different name and supposedly different criteria even though the previous list was clearly the same. They'll sell out their pages to the highest bidder, I mean besides insider looks at shit, basically when they wave their big financial cock around to get exclusive looks, are they worth anything?

Even if I disagree with Mark Ryan a lot I do like reading his reviews and I like him, and I"m sure if I met most the writers at IGN they're probably decently cool, except for the one that flipped out at Gabe from PA for his saying that reviewers for Assassin's creed didn't really deserve to have much merit (Unless that was Mark Ryan as he DID do an Assassin's creed review :P). So in the end It's just the suits probably corrupting their media.

Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    I don't know how to feel about IGN.
    Yes you do. They suck ass.