Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1113141516 LastLast

Thread: Vista SP1 RC is out.

1. Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Tallarico View Post
    I did because of Vista.

We're not arguing which is better, we already know I'm incapable of the one hour of work it takes to make Vista run faster than XP.

Tommy Tallarico
    Fixed.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan View Post
    Vista would run fine for the first week or two, but then would start to act all wonky on me for no reason. Internet would completely stop working, my Adobe programs would get weird errors, and eventually every time I turned the damn thing on, it would give me crazy errors and nothng would work right. I'm no computer genius, but I do know a little bit about computers to know I wasn't the one causing the issues. My guess is that it was just some strange random incompatibility with a piece of my hardware. I did put Vista on my MBP, but I decided I didn't need it atm and took it off only days after putting it on. It did seem to run fine while it was on there though, but then again, all my problems occurred a couple weeks after the instal.
    I'm going on a month and a half running 64bit and I've never had any of the problems you've stated. Did you have a legit copy of Adobe?

If not did you turn off auto updates?

3. Give us the scoop on the hour-long process that makes Vista great.

Tommy Tallarico

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Can you make a song about it?
    Tommy, want to collaborate on this? I am a MIDI whiz.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Tommy, want to collaborate on this? I am a MIDI whiz.
    I invented MIDI. Go fuck yourself.

Tommy Tallarico

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

6. Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Tallarico View Post
    I invented MIDI. Go fuck yourself.

Tommy Tallarico
    Source.

You're saying this like I'm not already aware of it.

I got a certification in MIDI engineering. Your name came up in the class, like, every fifteen minutes.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I got a certification in MIDI engineering. Your name came up in the class, like, every fifteen minutes.
    I wrote a MIDI song for every girl in your class. I serenaded them with my songs, fucked them all in the ass, and left them crying on the side of the road like the whores they are.

Tommy Tallarico

That is just one of the reasons why I am your #1 fan.

10. Quote Originally Posted by JMET View Post
    Because the Vista of today is much much better then the joke that was XP when it launched making all this "better then jesus" shit amusing, if someone is having "9" minute boot times or the like it is either a hardware issue or they have a driver problem or something of the sort happening.
    Which is why most of us didn't jump on XP right away either. It's still no excuse.