Thread: A New Shadowrun/Mechwarrior/Crimson Skies Game Coming?

1. A New Shadowrun/Mechwarrior/Crimson Skies Game Coming?

I didn't see this posted yet:

Jordan Weisman, the founder of FASA and WizKids, has announced through its new company Smith & Tinker that he has licensed back from Microsoft the rights for MechWarrior, Shadowrun and Crimson Skies.

Smith & Tinker is pleased to announce that it has licensed from Microsoft the electronic entertainment rights for Mr. Weisman's previous creations of MechWarrior, Shadowrun, Crimson Skies and the other properties of the FASA catalog. We’re not quite ready to announce our plans for each property, but please be assured that our goal is to surprise and delight old fans, while welcoming new fans to these fantastic worlds.
    Maybe we can get a real Shadowrun game now.

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/15252/...es-He-Created/
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

SIM MECHWARRIOR 5 PLZ KTHX

Please? It's been forever since a mechwarrior sim, and I love them. 2 4 lyfe.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

ALSO CLASSIC UNIVERSE PLZ NO DARK AGE BULLSHIT THX

5. That would be nice and all...but I personally want another Crimson Skies game.

I can't believe we didn't get a sequel to High Road to Revenge.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

no joke, I played crimson skies more than any other xboxlive game.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.