Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Senko no Ronde 2

1. Senko no Ronde 2

http://maglog.jp/grev/Article230054.html

lol two new characters

I really dug the first game, so here's hoping this gets a port that catches on with a few more people. Maybe they'll make the game more accessible or something without fucking it up.

2. If this gets a port I'm not seeing much chance of a sequel making it stateside considering the first dropped from $59.99 to $9.99, then was raised to $19.99 then dropped again to $9.99. I thought the first game was cool and all, but it could have used a few nice features in the console port.

3. I blame the poor sales on the atrocious box art.
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mr_B View Post
    I blame the poor sales on the atrocious box art.
    but remember? Big Beefy 'Mericans don't like effeminate amine characters. They like close ups of huge mecha guns and action shots of shiznit flying through the air.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

5. Quote Originally Posted by kuro View Post
    If this gets a port I'm not seeing much chance of a sequel making it stateside considering the first dropped from $59.99 to $9.99, then was raised to $19.99 then dropped again to $9.99. I thought the first game was cool and all, but it could have used a few nice features in the console port.
    I'd pay 10 bucks for that game.

6. Amazing that releasing an arcade port of an obscure, esoteric, japanese arcade game at full retail with no marketing and no PR wasn't a winning sales strategy.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Gymkata View Post
    but remember? Big Beefy 'Mericans don't like effeminate amine characters. They like close ups of huge mecha guns and action shots of shiznit flying through the air.
    Its not even that, you can't tell the title of the game by looking at it. It looks like a junk game. Or at least thats what my eye interprets it to be.
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time

8. It was fun, but it definately wasn't a 60 dollar game. Shoulda' been an XBLA title. Anyway, this one has about a zero chance of coming over, unless Majesco has a masochist streak going.

Quote Originally Posted by Gymkata View Post
    get on halo, I only ever play anymore when you're on

9. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I'd pay 10 bucks for that game.
    Shit I got it when it was $59.99.

I didn't pay for it, but still.

10. I'd get any game while not paying for it.

Speaking of which, you work Tuesday night?