Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Senko no Ronde 2

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Never played it. I'll give this another whirl, as I can't fathom hating a G.rev game. Of course, there is a long way from hate to enjoyment, so maybe tolerance is a reasonable goal.
    Playing online against someone good can help to illuminate this one, but that's hard to do these days. It's not a great offline game in general (like anything in the arcade fighting genre) but it's better if you understand what you're doing.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Depends, do you like Psychic Force?
    This is a better comparison than Virtual On, IMO. The similarities to PF were what had me interested in the first game, and influenced my decision to preorder SnRUO.

3. So wah wah and so on. The PS4 version of this is a LRG release on the 13th.

4. Or PAX East at the booth, if anyone wants me to pick them up a copy.

5. Yeah, I'd probably want to grab one of those for completeness' sake, although I already have the game on Steam.

James: How much?

6. $50 for regular, $100 for the CE (which is a ripoff)

7. Frankly both are. I think I got it on Steam for like $25?

Still, I'd get the regular one just to have it on my shelf, and on a system where I can bring it over to Player 2's house.

8. Yep, they can fuck off at that pricing.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Not defending them, but they typically charge $10 over MSRP of digital. $39.99 on PSN right now so the regular edition is okay. The CE is where they rip you off/high margin for them.

10. Near as I can tell most collector's editions are price gouges, although I did spring for the big-box version of LRG's Thimbleweek Park on Switch. Honestly, I've got no problem with LRG's standard-version pricing structure. Developer sets the retail rate, LRG adds $10 for physical. It's not unreasonable.