Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Photoshop Question

1. I google picture and found this:

If you can do the same thing to that picture you need to teach me how.

2. gimme a couple minutes.

3. added some noise to it. close as i could get in 10 minutes.

4. While that picture is now grainy and crazy, you might be on the right track with the duplicate layer.

I desaturated the lower layer and gave the top one a 50% Opacity and fucked with saturation and contrast and I'm getting closer.

5. you basically want to duplicate base pic. desaturate the duplicated layer. duplicate the desaturated layer. work on this one. change it's mode to screen and mess with the opacity. duplicate original layer and move it to the top of your stack. change that layers blend mode to overlay or color burn (seems to depend on the pic)

6. i actually have a much better idea but am going to watch balls of fury and go to bed. ill post something up tomorrow.

the original picture looks like each person was shopped in individually, giving a weird cutout look. There's a whole lot going on there, the shadows are all wrong and the perspective on a couple people look screwy.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

8. Definitely a lot of photo editing going on in that photo and not just a filter. You also have to start with a good quality photo, which means camera lens, lighting, and photographer.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rhydant.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	29624  
    Last edited by MarkRyan; 20 Dec 2007 at 02:41 AM.