Page 1076 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 106210721074107510761077107810801090 ... LastLast
Results 10,751 to 10,760 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

I thought he was talking about all the red imperial guards around him.

I don't know what all the hub bub is about. I had a freind ask me two times today what it was about, that he didn't know.

What is there to get? We elected a known sexist, that is on tape saying sexist shit, that has filled his cabinet with villains that want to get rid fo planned parent hood and aborition. He also listens to alt right people, that are half the time, MRAs.

Shit. We're all better off that they are marching. If he does end up flushing the country, at least something is on record, and we won't look like Germany 100 years from now, with how all their good people kept their mouths shut when shit started.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    There's even an option to "affirm" instead of "swear" if one is feeling especially concerned about jeopardizing their atheist credentials.
    Um, what? It's not atheist that have a problem with the very notion of swearing oaths, it's the relative handful of Christians who actually read their bibles and take this part seriously:
    33Again, you have heard that it was said to the ancients, ‘Do not break your oath, but fulfill your vows to the Lord.’ 34But I tell you not to swear at all: either by heaven, for it is God’s throne; 35or by the earth, for it is His footstool; or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King. 36Nor should you swear by your head, for you cannot make a single hair white or black. 37Simply let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ Anything more comes from the evil one.g

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

Get out of here with your fancy reading and your "thinking"

Portland police take down some protestors.

The comments bother me more than anything. It is sad how many thirst for the Jack Boot, completely ignorant of how hard that genie is to put back in the bottle.

6. Yeah, people are pissed at the anti trump protestors.
    Boo, Hiss.

7. I'd be pissed if I had somewhere to be and someone was "protesting Trump" by interfering with public transit.

Yes selfishness makes us anger at the world around us.

9. http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/cele...D=ansmsnnews11

Shia got arrested! And it had nothing to do with picking shitty movies!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!