Page 1142 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 112811381140114111421143114411461156 ... LastLast
Results 11,411 to 11,420 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    That was a superb troll.
    If you didn't see it coming from a billion miles away, I guess, yeah.

I'm trying to encourage him to up his game.

Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Sidebar: I have told my mother-in-law a billion times that Maddow and O'Donnell et al are crap and she still loves them. In one ear and out the other. I'm convinced they're brainwashing people, too.
    Has she seen this?

4. No matter how many times I've seen/heard this, it never gets old.

5. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I'm trying to encourage him to up his game.
    He's one of those weird kids who only responds to being insulted.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Has she seen this?
    I don't know, and I'm not going to watch it and risk being brainwashed.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Quite the opposite, since white people's action show they have a harder time acting civil.
    See, you’re the kind of racist jackass that has to point out how the cities with the highest percentage of white people also have the highest murder rate and how white people only make up 1/8 of the population but account for more than 1/2 of robberies and violent crime.

Why does it have to be about race all the time with you? Can’t you see the social implications of grouping people together by arbitrary attributes?
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 25 Sep 2017 at 02:24 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    You have a thing for giraffes?
    Maybe.

8. So apparently Harry Knowles is the new Bill Cosby. Amazing, it's not like he looks at all like a stereotypical basement-dwelling* perv or anything.

*Apologies to those of you who may live in basements, some of them can be very nice and are not indicative of your character as a person in either a positive or negative way. Your deeds define you!
    Last edited by Dolemite; 27 Sep 2017 at 02:50 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww