Page 1147 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 113311431145114611471148114911511161 ... LastLast
Results 11,461 to 11,470 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

I don't know off the top of my head, but owning just 1 without doing the leg work legally is a felony with prison time.

2. So a couple years? We could do better

If you sold them, you probably have enough related materials to get life. I'm also going to assume that the illegal importation and resell of them are separate felonies. There is almost no way they aren't.

You're free to google this shit yourself though.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 02 Oct 2017 at 12:40 PM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I some how doubt he had a full auto. The cheapest full auto is 3 to 6 grand and requires a special permit.

And if he got it illegally, we're out of the range of things that new laws would fix.
    It's been confirmed 100% by authorities that he had a full-auto rifle. Whether he modded a rifle he purchased or bought it illegally is still not known.

Hell, watch video of the shooting and tell me that's not straight-up a machine gun.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 02 Oct 2017 at 11:45 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Well, if it is legal, he will be the first noncop to commit a crime with a legally purchased full auto.

If it was modified or purchased illegally he could be looking at life. Well had he not died.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/1999...irearms-misuse

6. Yes, because looking at life in prison for modding a gun is something that a mass shooter is worried about.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Like I said, if he purchased it illegally or modified it illegally, we're out of the realm of shit we can make better by legislating.

If you think there is a magic combo that will do otherwise, well, I hope you will help us with the war on drugs next.

8. I'm OK with making it virtually impossible to obtain guns, personally

And if you have one, you're watched like a hawk

Great power, great responsibility

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Like I said, if he purchased it illegally or modified it illegally, we're out of the realm of shit we can make better by legislating.

If you think there is a magic combo that will do otherwise, well, I hope you will help us with the war on drugs next.
    Winning the war on drugs is easy, don't have one.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Winning the war on drugs is easy, don't have one.
    wat