Page 1153 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 113911491151115211531154115511571167 ... LastLast
Results 11,521 to 11,530 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. I'll inspect your gun.

2. You have to respect the law for laws to work. We’re not as bad as Mexico, but no one is a fan of the law here either.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

The situation with the law is pretty comical if not tragic. The right some how loves the police now, but doesn't trust "the law" with more laws or a gun owner registry. The left doesn't trust the police and wants them reformed, but wants to hand them a gun owner registry and give them the ability to decide who is dangerous and the ability to disarm them.

I mean holy shit batman. We've got the makings of a police force that can bust into brown people's homes and take their legally purchased guns by force because of some made up shit.

Like really, is there any doubt in anyone's mind that without police reform that guns will become the new plant for convictions for minorities? Instead of a bag of weed or cocaine, a bullet or two or stolen gun will be planted at a traffic stop?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Would've been a car, as we've seen in France. The truth is there probably isn't any one effective means to stop this kind of stuf
    For the record: I'm not against some kind of gun reform.
    But it wasn't a car. How many instances of that do we have?

Also, I just see this as a Venn diagram really, the intersection between people that have the means and people that have the will is too high. It's obviously small, but we can do better.

Doc will probably dig this. Apparently someone on 4chan leaked that this was going to happen about 3 weeks ago.

https://squawker.org/politics/4chanvegas/

Says it was all a scheme to sell security equipment in vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    But it wasn't a car. How many instances of that do we have?

Also, I just see this as a Venn diagram really, the intersection between people that have the means and people that have the will is too high. It's obviously small, but we can do better.
    No, but he had pounds of explosives in his car and bombs at his house. He was ready and willing to move on to more complicated methods.

7. So why didn't he use those?

coin toss came up heads?

who knows

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Doc will probably dig this. Apparently someone on 4chan leaked that this was going to happen about 3 weeks ago.

https://squawker.org/politics/4chanvegas/

Says it was all a scheme to sell security equipment in vegas.
    2spoopy

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    The situation with the law is pretty comical if not tragic. The right some how loves the police now, but doesn't trust "the law" with more laws or a gun owner registry. The left doesn't trust the police and wants them reformed, but wants to hand them a gun owner registry and give them the ability to decide who is dangerous and the ability to disarm them.

I mean holy shit batman. We've got the makings of a police force that can bust into brown people's homes and take their legally purchased guns by force because of some made up shit.

Like really, is there any doubt in anyone's mind that without police reform that guns will become the new plant for convictions for minorities? Instead of a bag of weed or cocaine, a bullet or two or stolen gun will be planted at a traffic stop?
    What Alex Jones said.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

I don't give a shit what a wacko like Alex Jones said. But let's be clear, does the left think their is two police forces? The mean one and another that gets the gun regestry?

Guns were furst banned to oppress minorities. Small handguns and machine guns were banned or restricted because they were common purchases for the black panthers.

Yall crazy.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 03 Oct 2017 at 03:11 PM.