Page 1169 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 115511651167116811691170117111731183 ... LastLast
Results 11,681 to 11,690 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm kinda surprised the attack in Manhattan didn't get any play here. Has it become so common that it doesn't bear mention anymore? Don't mean that in an accusatory way or anything- I'm truthfully amazed it hasn't been brought up.
    The victims were all white and white is the new Jew, so it was no loss. And like 8 people died. We’re no where near Holocaust or pogrom levels yet.

Last edited by Doc Holliday; 02 Nov 2017 at 11:36 AM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm kinda surprised the attack in Manhattan didn't get any play here. Has it become so common that it doesn't bear mention anymore? Don't mean that in an accusatory way or anything- I'm truthfully amazed it hasn't been brought up.
    I was sitting in Criminology class when everyone's phone started to buzz with the news - someone brought it to the attention of the teacher who sort of brushed it off a bit? I would have appreciated a couple minutes being spent on it, especially since it was criminology class. I mean, I know she had other material to go through but I wish she would have tied it in a bit. It's kind of weird that we're getting desensitized to this - especially since this was the first vehicular-based terror attack done by an ISIS devotee on US soil. We are assuredly going to see more attacks like this in the days to come.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. It’s the group. Team Islam are the good guys. Alt Right are the bad guys. They run over 1 person social media breaks.

4. Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	make-way-for-the-return-of-troll-dolls_batch1.png 
Views:	153 
Size:	401.7 KB 
ID:	80917  
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Also don’t forget a crazy white dude greased like 60 people in Vegas. It’s hard to get attention with a measly 8, unless you are a White Trump supporter.

White Alt-Right car 1 kill TOP Story
    White guns 50+ kill TOP story
    Brown guns 40+ kill TOP story
    Brown truck 8 kill MEH
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

He's not entirely wrong. Most people on the left news don't care. It doesn't fit any of their narratives.

I would imagine fox news would be losing their shit though. There are a dozen different fear mongering stories they could run about how the evil of Europe is now in the US.

I looked at fox news. It was about half way down the page. A little past the half way mark. Jesus, when did online news get this shitty. CNN.com is just as shitty. So much fucking click bate.

This was at the very top:

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/...t-reveals.html

they've turned into damn tabloids.

9. It always was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. I've pretty much tuned out the news. If we're not discussing it here, then I don't need to know about it.