Page 1170 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 115611661168116911701171117211741184 ... LastLast
Results 11,691 to 11,700 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    It always was.
    How do you manage to not cut the ones you love with all that edge?

2. Right now the news is largely the automobile terrorism, every Hollywood star being a sexual assaulter, and the Republican administration looking like a group of treasonous criminals.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I've pretty much tuned out the news. If we're not discussing it here, then I don't need to know about it.
    This is seriously best policy. Focus on your personal community first.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

He probably doesn't do that either.

5. I think the problem with that attack in New York is it didn't cause enough damage to get attention. That many people die in multi-vehicle crashes all the time. It sucks and I hope it never happens again but it's not terror inducing to a public that is used to worse.

A better question is did anyone yell "hey, I'm walking here"

7. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    I think the problem with that attack in New York is it didn't cause enough damage to get attention. That many people die in multi-vehicle crashes all the time. It sucks and I hope it never happens again but it's not terror inducing to a public that is used to worse.
    So what happened in Charlottesville?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    I think the problem with that attack in New York is it didn't cause enough damage to get attention. That many people die in multi-vehicle crashes all the time. It sucks and I hope it never happens again but it's not terror inducing to a public that is used to worse.
    This is also the same Black on Black crime argument the Alt Right makes Against BLM shootings by cops. More unarmed black men are shot in Chicago by other black men in one week than cops can in an entire year in the whole nation.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. I thought the Chicago thing was NRA, not specifically alt-right?

10. No the NRA argument is if the good thugs had guns, they’d save Chicago streets from the bad thugs.