Page 1192 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 117811881190119111921193119411961206 ... LastLast
Results 11,911 to 11,920 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. If Milo can write shit this bad and get a book deal from a major publisher, then I should soon find myself jumping on Oprah's couch. What a trainwreck. Images of the exasperated editor's comments here.

2. It's great how TNL backed your first book with all those fantastic reviews.

3. I don't think anyone here bought it, lol.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    If Milo can write shit this bad and get a book deal from a major publisher, then I should soon find myself jumping on Oprah's couch. What a trainwreck. Images of the exasperated editor's comments here.
    This is me when I have to do any peer review of other students essays
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I don't think anyone here bought it, lol.
    I bought it.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Are you one of the six reviews he has?

7. I review nothing on amazon.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. I'm normally the same, except for when one of our members asks me to. Then I make the exception.

9. FINE, I reviewed it.

10. and that day bbobb's hheartt grew three sizes larger.