Page 12 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 810111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Random News

1. He's a rock star, this isn't news it's expected.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    He's a rock star, this isn't news it's expected.
    OMG I heard one of the 1990's Dallas Cowboys had cocaine! And this rapper was found with a gun! Shock!

3. *stands and applauds* Bravo to the judge. Bravo.

The judge sentenced the four men to jail terms of four to 24 months. But he gave the three men, who already had served at least four months, immediate parole. Reyes-Rosario remains imprisoned on an unrelated drug charge.

Olszewski ordered the three to return with their parole officers in a year and take an English test. "If they don't pass, they're going in for the 24 (months)," he said
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

2 year old killed after being beaten to death with a video game controller:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24026486/from/ET/

I'm guessing old style Xbox controller.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

5. That's pretty fucked up.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

6. Yeah I read it yesterday. I don't know how the mom didn't hear the beating. And why the kid? What the fuck did the little kid do? Asshole. I hope the prisoners beat him with a Gravis Pad.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

7. In the article it said that she was covered in bruises from previous abuse also. I couldn't even imagine. I have a 2 year old and I couldn't even think of beating her. What does a child do that is that bad to warrant something so heinous? The boyfriend and the mother are 2 sick fucks, let them rot.

8. Quote Originally Posted by article
    Baez was charged because she did not intervene or try to get help for Darisabel.
    Parent failure confirmed.

9. As someone who used to work with foster kids, Ive seen first hand the long term effects that abuse has on such an otherwise beautiful child. It is heartbreaking that someone would completely destroy a child, and it makes me sick that one of the parents just stood by and let it happen. I agree with Samba. Lock them up and throw away the key.

On a happier note...

Alligators might be able to cure diseases.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/...?se=yahoorefer

Thats good news, right?

Dumbass gas station accidentally sets gas for 35 cents a gallon. Police are called in to control the situation:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080411/.../odd_cheap_gas
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.