Page 1300 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 128612961298129913001301130213041314 ... LastLast
Results 12,991 to 13,000 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

Yeah, Lady has to carry the god damn thing around and destroy her body. Dude has to blow a load and then muh Jesus. If all babies were grown in labs, or 3D printed then we could have more of a battle about it. Until then it probably should be the Lady's choice.

2. So, we can get rid of child support and alimony? Cool.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Also you are all being very transphobic. It’s gross. Men can have babies, too.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    carry the god damn thing around and destroy her body.
    I think you may have some misconceptions about the body learned from social influences in advertising and media rooted in toxic masculinity. Are you sure you’re punk? Were you ever really punk?

5. I know a few mothers that would take exception to the "destroy her body" comment you shitlord.

edit: what doc said, but not sarcastically.

Also, there have probably been a few dudes that wanted a kid and it had nothing to do with Jesus. Believe it or not, some people actually want kids!

I'm not even talking about stretch marks, or the Floppy Tit, or whatever. It does all kinds of wildly taxing shit to your body. That's the deal.

7. I'll accept that.
    For most of humanity's time on Earth, the mother living through childbirth was fairly shitty odds.

8. It does seem like there should be some kind of balance to it maybe. Maybe not in his say on if she has the kid or not, but if something happens and dude is like hey I don't want the kid but the woman does, he should be able to be opted out of child support and shit. Though that becomes a whole other complicated thing of people saying it after the fact and shit to try and get out of it. Maybe though if its something you can do in writing before the kid is born. Like I get the argument of, she has to carry it for 9 months and birth it so why should the man have a say in that, but at the same time, he'll have the burden of paying for a kid he didn't want for 18 years, why should he have to shoulder that? Like it feels like something that should go both ways. I don't know. I don't really have a good answer here.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. There isn't one.
    But I feel like if the argument on one side can be "I didn't ask for this so I shouldn't have to carry it" than why can't the same argument hold for the guy. Abortion exists so women aren't forced to carry a baby they don't want for 9 months. Yet a dude has to pay for a baby he doesn't want for 18 years. We allow the female out of the responsibility of having the kid, but not the male.
    They (under normal circumstances) both willingly engaged in the circumstance that allowed the pregnancy to happen.
    I guess I should shut up before I start to seem like a MRA or whatever. But let it be known, I'm 99.9% fine with lady gets all the say. Just pointing out the .01% that thinks it's a little messed up.

I'm down with some sort of contract during the first trimester. Either both agree to have it, only the woman says yes and she gets no alimony or only the guy says yes and he gets full custody after.

No changing your mind after the fact.