Page 1301 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 128712971299130013011302130313051315 ... LastLast
Results 13,001 to 13,010 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. It's only alimony if they are married.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Also you are all being very transphobic. It’s gross. Men can have babies, too.

These 2 live on my street. Their kids play with Kirby all the time.
    Boo, Hiss.

I'm not clicking that but they look mildly annoying.

I'm sure they are fine though.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    It does seem like there should be some kind of balance to it maybe. Maybe not in his say on if she has the kid or not, but if something happens and dude is like hey I don't want the kid but the woman does, he should be able to be opted out of child support and shit. Though that becomes a whole other complicated thing of people saying it after the fact and shit to try and get out of it. Maybe though if its something you can do in writing before the kid is born. Like I get the argument of, she has to carry it for 9 months and birth it so why should the man have a say in that, but at the same time, he'll have the burden of paying for a kid he didn't want for 18 years, why should he have to shoulder that? Like it feels like something that should go both ways. I don't know. I don't really have a good answer here.
    Yeah so the government (ie everyone else) can flip the bill there? I don’t think men should have a say legally. Work that shit out w your girl. Bearing a child is on the mother. Raising a child ultimately seems to fall to her, too. Men should just stfu and pay child support. Or find a new woman if they want a kid.

Whatever you do, you create a slave cast.

Either the woman or child is entitled to a man's labor. Or the man is entitled to a woman's body and labor.

We usely pick the Male to be the slave because the wealthy already see them as tools of labor, and our puritan heritage has conditioned us to see men as evil sexual predators that should be punished for enjoying carnal delights.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Yeah so the government (ie everyone else) can flip the bill there? I don’t think men should have a say legally. Work that shit out w your girl. Bearing a child is on the mother. Raising a child ultimately seems to fall to her, too. Men should just stfu and pay child support. Or find a new woman if they want a kid.
    .............So what you're saying is women can only afford to raise a child with a man involved? Cause that's what I'm getting out of forcing a man to pay for child support for a kid he didn't want. If you can tell a man to go find a new woman to have a kid with, the same can go the other way.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. Uh no. I never said all women need or want child support.

8. well, you didnt' not say it either.

Yeah!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Uh no. I never said all women need or want child support.
    That's what you're basically hinting at with "Yeah so the governmant can flip the bill there?"
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.