Page 1303 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 128912991301130213031304130513071317 ... LastLast
Results 13,021 to 13,030 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

Do it. Put the dude's name on a list that women can google. Dude might think twice about being a dead beat if women wont sleep with him

If people planned ahead like that then the unwanted pregnancies wouldn't have happened to begin with.

3. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    It's called a financial abortion, and it's a big MRA thing.
    I know a few of them from the academic groups I attend some weeks. They’re generally insecure/neurotic but crave power (except the ones who like to just wax poetic on concepts). One is getting in to politics! A seriously dangerous combo.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 17 Mar 2019 at 12:45 AM.

4. It's fine to make fun of the deadbeats and losers, but there are probably guys out there that have been deceived about birth control by an insecure, manipulative girlfriend that wanted to lock them down by getting pregnant.
    I don't think it should be a trivial thing that any guy can do at any point in a pregnancy to just avoid responsibilities, but there should be some timely and legal way for guys in a situation like that to prove that they were duped.

Yeah, there is plenty of that. Usually white trash. But white trash doesnt exist politically on the left, so what do?

I had a crazy lady lock me down like Royce fucking Gracie trying to have my baby. No jokes. My life would be different right now if she was stronger.

I would say that's a rare situation. But shit happens.

I would watch that on PPV.

8. Raw doggin' sounds like an awesome idea in the moment, an 'oh goddammit' the next.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Bonuskun will ban both of you in about 2 weeks.
    Honestly I saw it and didn't care.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

Cared enough to let me know you didn't.