Page 1308 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 129413041306130713081309131013121322 ... LastLast
Results 13,071 to 13,080 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

I go with whatever terminology you'd prefer. I'd rather she ring the bell then I wring out a pissy rug.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I've been trying to teach Ripley to ring a bell when she wants to go outside. All thats going on so far is I ring it right before we get ready to go out. Think this'll work? It feels kinda ambitious.
    My parents dogs do this, but instead of a bell, they act like jerks.

I think I'd be ok with that.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    My parents dogs do this, but instead of a bell, they act like jerks.
    Ok, I LOLed at that.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

They really do. They stamp their feet and poute and park a little in a huffy way.

And they assume all shoes and pants are for the process of taking them to pee.

So Europe is calling media archival efforts, terrorism

https://boingboing.net/2019/04/11/one-hour-service.html

8. The takedowns come in just as the EU is getting ready to vote on a proposal that will force platforms to remove "terrorist" content within one hour or face censorship through national firewalls, fines, and criminal sanctions.
    I haven't really paid attention to know the current criteria to get by a national firewall, but that's a really tight window. Act first, review later. Also, nice move, make a law to fight terrorism and then change the definition of terrorism.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

The European way.

Satsuki may be correct about the internet walling itself off by region. With laws like these France and perhaps the whole EU will become digital third world countries as the rest of the developed world won't deal with their bullshit.