Page 1312 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 129813081310131113121313131413161326 ... LastLast
Results 13,111 to 13,120 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Arnold drop-kicked by nutcase while in South Africa. Of course, the Austrian Oak was not harmed by this girly-man.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. I once got a feather in some wings at Buffalo Wild Wings and that was.......totally disgusting and I will never go there again.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. I once ate at a Buffalo Wild Wings and it was totally disgusting and I will never go there again.

5. Buffalo Wild Wings is a stupid place. All of them.

The greatest and best Wing Place was "Gator's Dockside" in DeLand Florida in the mid 90s. First-run classic arcade games as far as the eye could see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. BWW's fish sandwich is legit, but agree otherwise.

Pretty indifferent. There is usually a local privately owned place with more flavors or better prices.

8. I’m glad everyone agrees.

Back when the open carry passed, my dad scoffed about them not allowing firearms inside. I was like, ‘1) they sell alcohol, maybe not 51%, but still. 2) why do you want to go in there?’
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt