Page 1319 of 1321 FirstFirst ... 1305131513171318131913201321 LastLast
Results 13,181 to 13,190 of 13203

Thread: Today's Random News

  1. You don't have to read faces to know that someone who is sleeping is not a green light.

    Fucking stop arguing for arguing's sake, this is not a conversation for that.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

  2. IP, if everyone is mentally unhealthy- then what is mentally healthy?
    A lot of these arjuments of yours come across to me like excuses for why no one should be held accountable for things they do. I can understand the appeal in trying to understand the why, but in the end it doesn't really matter. It's our jobs as humans to be better than our base nature would have us be.

  3. Awkward doesn't get you a pass. Awkward might get you beat up for crossing other people's boundaries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

  4. I met bahn once, in our first TNL NYC get together. I think he showed up randomly or something. He didn't make much of an impression on me but I recalled everyone else was very friendly with him.

    Dole OTOH, he made an impression
    Last edited by kingoffighters; 16 Aug 2019 at 01:56 PM.

  5. Back in the tavern days, i remember talking about this abscess i had gotten lanced right near my armpit in the chat. Bahn seemed turned on by the idea of an armpit hole and the new fetish of sticking it to one.

  6. My memory is that he was at the chinatown arcade that we deathmarched to. Think he said hi and went back to playing whatever game he was playing.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Drunken_samuri View Post
    Back in the tavern days, i remember talking about this abscess i had gotten lanced right near my armpit in the chat. Bahn seemed turned on by the idea of an armpit hole and the new fetish of sticking it to one.
    cowutopia better watch out then!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    My memory is that he was at the chinatown arcade that we deathmarched to. Think he said hi and went back to playing whatever game he was playing.
    You are probably right, the only thing I remember is Kevin and his beer, and Dole being miserable.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I met bahn once, in our first TNL NYC get together. I think he showed up randomly or something. He didn't make much of an impression on me but I recalled everyone else was very friendly with him.
    Oh shit! I forgot that Bahn was there...I guess I did meet him after all?

    Dole OTOH, he made an impression
    I tend to do that. You can't help it when you're me.

    Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    You are probably right, the only thing I remember is Kevin and his beer, and Dole being miserable.
    This was during the atomic heatwave, correct? If so yeah, I was totally dying. Why the fuck did we all insist on walking across half the city in 2000 degree weather?

    BTW, we all really need to do another get together before there's no one left here.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 16 Aug 2019 at 07:18 PM.

    Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

  10. Everyone is an old fart now. Every time I've tried to get one going it fizzles out. Though we totally should try again.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Games.com logo