Page 1320 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 130613161318131913201321132213241334 ... LastLast
Results 13,191 to 13,200 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Here's yet another reason Conor McGregor is a piece of shit. Randomly shows up in a bar in Dublin (glad I wasn't there!), offers everyone free shots of his whiskey, and then sucker punches an old guy who turned him down.

Best YouTube comment on this video: "Can't KO Díaz, cant KO Floyd, can't KO Khabib, can't KO a man with good whiskey taste."
    Last edited by Dolemite; 22 Aug 2019 at 11:07 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. I liked Conor when he was coming up and now I think he's just an awful person. The amount of bad stuff he does is out of control dangerous, he needs the book thrown at him to force him to stop. Is it possible he has CTE from all the headshots over the years? He has absolutly no impulse control and this is another prime example of his violent mood swings.

3. He always seemed like a douche to me. Now he just doesn't try to hide it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Is it possible he has CTE from all the headshots over the years?
    My girlfriend's a psychologist and she was wondering the same thing.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. I get it but...

What kind of people do you expect to excel at beating people up?
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

6. A lot of them seem like very nice people.

They are removing it to save .003 cents on ink so someone can buy a boat. All the free press repubs are about to give them is just icing.

8. That boat did a lot of good.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    They are removing it to save .003 cents on ink so someone can buy a boat. All the free press repubs are about to give them is just icing.
    This is really the correct answer.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL