Page 33 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 192931323334353747 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Random News

Any time I see an article that's all "lol magic!" I can't help but think to myself "lol Jesus!"

2. I can't stop laughing at that.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Click for full size

5. Engin could be using of a burrito. Nummy.

6. Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    In Mexico, they will imprison a mule for a few days if it causes an accident. No joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    That does suck. Some of those shirts are awesome (i.e., "Tickle My Fancy testicles")

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Click for full size
    I wonder if these are the same cops who let a 14-year-old kid join their patrol for 5 hours before realizing the kid wasn't a cop.

Quote Originally Posted by Engin1234 View Post
    Engin could be using of a burrito. Nummy.
    New from of English?
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

7. Ok, so we all know that Asian female drivers are the WORST in the world, right? Well, here's the crowning jewel of South Korea.

What. The. Fuck? Are you kidding me?
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

8. lol! they should just deny her a license, forever
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    That isn't a robot. That's the world's largest 8 year old.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    NOOOOOO.

Well fuck, I'm going to have to put in one last order I think.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.