Page 760 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 746756758759760761762764774 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,600 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. There's a reason we should give Texas back to Mexico, or Spain, or Ukraine, or really anyone who will take it. What with their textbooks, gerrymandering any dissenting views out of politics, anti-abortion absolutism, open carry crazies, Ted Cruz, and everything else that makes that state so utterly broken, it really could stand to go away now.

Florida is a better state than Texas. That's how bad it's gotten.

2. Look on the bright side: shifting demographics (i.e. the swelling Latino population) are going to put Texas "in play" in the Presidential elections in about 20 years. (No I'm not going to look up the link I saw 6 months ago to prove it. )

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

only if they vote

MS is 30 to 40 % black, and yet the state keeps voting red

Zany districting?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Lets look down on Muslims that destroy budhas for making them feel bad while we mute our own history for making people feel bad.
    This may seriously be the best thing you've ever posted.

edit: However, it was on the same page as this:

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Men are not a minority
    Do you know what that word means?
    Last edited by Yoshi; 30 Jun 2015 at 09:48 AM.

Please let's split hairs over less than 1%

The population is almost perfectly 50% and 50% women.

7. Jezebel is Fox News. It's like NPR is the rational outlet these days.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Not disagreeing that gawker can be troll-y, and only adheres to journalistic standards when it benefits them. But come on! That video is crazy!
    Last edited by Brisco Bold; 30 Jun 2015 at 08:58 PM.

9. It is, but I get irritated every article now reads like it's written by TMZ.
    FN: Homeless in the train station?! I am outraged!
    JZ: Fox News is outraged homeless are coming in from the cold?! I am outraged?!
    Breitbart: Jezebel is outraged Fox is concerned the homeless are disturbing the peace?! I am outraged!
    Salon: Those disgusting pig bastards at Breitbart are outraged Jezebel is sensibly upset those filthy, soulless, bigoted, father rapers at Fox are outraged the homeless are trying to escape the Hellish weather Wall Street threw them out onto??!? Oh the humanity, I AM OUTRAGED!!!!
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 30 Jun 2015 at 09:20 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt