Page 8 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 46789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: Today's Random News

1. An oil refinery in Texas blew up this morning. What would you think if you saw this from 8 miles away? (actual photo of explosion from 8 miles away)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	explosion1.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	31705  

2. Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    What would you think if you saw this from 8 miles away?
    I'd think "Thank God I live in Texas" and then relax because if it was the work of terrorists there'd be a convoy of pickup trucks headin' out to kick their terrorist asses.

yee haw!

Quote Originally Posted by Samba De Amiga View Post
    Well obviously he was on crack/cocaine, the deputy only did what was needed to protect the public well being.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

How is that quadriplegic moving his arms? IT MUST BE JESUS!

6. Well, if you ever wanted to see Mr. Gene Simmons half naked having sex with a girl probably half his age, now's your chance! Exciting news, Gene Simmons has a sex tape.

http://www.ecanadanow.com/news/enter...-20080220.html

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    How is that quadriplegic moving his arms? IT MUST BE JESUS!
    "Quadriplegia, also known as tetraplegia, is a symptom in which a human experiences paralysis affecting all four limbs, although not necessarily total paralysis or loss of function"

I thought the same thing and looked it up. What a lame term.

8. Game Success Leads To Arrest

You couldn't make this stuff up. A Dehli Louisiana man found himself under arrest early Monday morning after calling his friend to brag about winning an unidentified Xbox game. 29-year-old Thomas Ballard rang up his pal in the middle of the night to proudly exclaim, "I have killed them all!" Unfortunately he dialed the wrong number, and the woman on the other end called the police. While they of course found no sign of foul play Ballard's residence, they did, in the process of their investigation, discover a 5-year-old warrant from Baton Rouge on a failure to appear in court following a possession of cocaine charge. Police took Ballard into custody, where he is awaiting extradition to Baton Rouge.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

9. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post

Protesters brandish their machetes and other
    weapons in the slums of Nairobi, Kenya, as tit
    -for-tat beheadings and murders spark wild
    clashes in Kenya's capital. source

<3 <3 GOD BLESS FOX NEWS. <3 <3
    For some reason I instantly thought of RE5 when I saw this.

RACIST!

10. U.S. record store owner sells vinyl albums, singles and CDs to Irish man for $3M on eBay.

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/hourlyupdate/226382.php