Page 774 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 760770772773774775776778788 ... LastLast
Results 7,731 to 7,740 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

*tip

2. Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. If you watch this video enough times, you'll discover the true meaning of the Civil War.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

you can watch Ken Burns: The Civil War on netflix if you really give a shit

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    And you can watch forks over knives as well if watching that doesn't fill your bullshit quotient for the week.

See this is your problem cheeks... you see something and decide that it must be the truth and that's that. You don't bother to actually look into it and note that it was HEAVILY criticized by historians for being incredibly inaccurate.
    Last edited by bbobb; 06 Jul 2015 at 11:34 PM.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Cascadia now!
    I'd move to Cascadia.

Btw., check your PMs.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I take it Chao didn't call you back after the date.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    And you can watch forks over knives as well if watching that doesn't fill your bullshit quotient for the week.

See this is your problem cheeks... you see something and decide that it must be the truth and that's that. You don't bother to actually look into it and note that it was HEAVILY criticized by historians for being incredibly inaccurate.
    Oh man, call to experience. What a delight.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Man, I unserstand buttcheeks making his arguments as he just likes to argue antidotal evidence.
    Please tell me that was on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids