Page 1051 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 103710471049105010511052105310551065 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,510 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Holy shit. ND pipeline construction is halting for now.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...cess-pipeline/

2. It's going to cross somewhere. I guess they don't give a shit if it's down river.

3. I can't wait to hear what Tomi Lahren has to say about it.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. I can.

5. Sexist.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I think I know the person who called CPS on him. It was specifically because that place is a death trap.
    For serious? Wow. Ugh what a mess.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

7. Standing Rock was completely justifiable nimby-ism dressed up as environmentalism in order to draw broader support.
    Pale-face saw the natives as some sort of mystical forest elves with a magical connection to the land, when in reality it was just a community that didn't want to incur risk without reward.

8. It was suppose to run north of Bismarck, but they complained, so they re-routed it through Standing Rock. No one wants that shit in their back yard.

9. They missed out on the water cannons and pepper spray though.

Well they were white.