Page 1180 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 116611761178117911801181118211841194 ... LastLast
Results 11,791 to 11,800 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I'm talking about guys like ck and al. I'm not completely convinced they know they have power at the time of their perversions
    They both had fame at the time of the incidents.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. You don't even need that much power to abuse (sexually or otherwise) someone. If you have ever worked in a restaurant, especially as a female, you would have been harassed.

I was harassed by a waiter when I was a bus boy. It wasn't sexual, but it was an abuse of power and I knew it was wrong and I almost fought back (at 14). But my older brother told me to just accept it and move on.

3. Restaurants are first step into sex work. It’s apparent in the way they pay you less than 50% minimum wage and you have to share tips. That structure of fiscal abuse builds up into stripping and eventually the pimp-hooker indentured servitude relationship.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. k
    Boo, Hiss.

5. When I say jump, you say how high!

6. I love that they had it raise its arms like Arthur after a successful flip.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    She’s a prop for someone else’s amusement in that picture, not a person. I don’t think it’s a cool thing to do to someone.
    There's a big difference between not cool and criminal/rapist though and I really get the sense that we've utterly lost our ability to distinguish crimes by degrees.

Every single article I've read about this talks about him "groping" a sleeping woman despite the fact that we can all see that's not what's happening in this photo. That doesn't mean it's not an incredibly juveline thing he's doing that's inappropriate for a person in his position to be doing, but it isn't a sexual assault.

Nothing about this Franken account strikes me as disqualifying. Which doesn't mean I approve of what he did, but it does not look to me like a real pattern of abuse of power at all.

Especially since he didn't really have any power at the time.

9. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Especially since he didn't really have any power at the time.
    When are you people going to stop spreading misogynist propaganda like this. He’s a cisgender white male.
    He could have been a homeless person and she the president of the united states and he’d out rank her.

10. He was on Air Radio making fun of Larry Craig and sowing the seeds for his political career.

Also it’s cute the guy who posted dead slut shows pussy is getting all pious about this.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt