Page 1141 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 112711371139114011411142114311451155 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,410 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Whatever day it occurred? It was yesterday.
    Way to make me feel bad about my memory issues.

edit: It's not even in the list of top stories on MSNBC already unless you click the "more," where it's #15.

Are you guys seriously telling me that if this were another white shooter in a black church, there wouldn't be gun control and "Nazi" editorials popping up everywhere?
    1) Your fault for reading crap like MSNBC.

2) I'm not saying that. I'll bet MSNBC is itching for another white shooter in a black church so they can post gun control and "Nazi" editorials. HuffPo, too.

Sidebar: I have told my mother-in-law a billion times that Maddow and O'Donnell et al are crap and she still loves them. In one ear and out the other. I'm convinced they're brainwashing people, too.

2. A less cynical way to look at it is that the occurrence in America of whitey beating/hanging/shooting people he hates has historically outweighed the reverse and so it deserves more attention in order to help curb it.

"But they do it too" is never a good look.

3. Murder = death + power

Therefore black people can’t murder. This is a totes non-story.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    It's really amazing to me how eagerly people play this game. Like, seriously? We're going to be 9 again?

"Well the Republicans did [x]!" "So did the Democrats!"

Side bar, I find maddow atractive. If I was a lesbian, would sex.

Way too smug on tv though.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    A less cynical way to look at it is that the occurrence in America of whitey beating/hanging/shooting people he hates has historically outweighed the reverse and so it deserves more attention in order to help curb it.

Wait a min... are you arguing white people should be held to higher standards as if we expect them to be more capable of acting civil than the black man? Now that’s some racist shit, you Nazi fuck.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

That was a superb troll.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Side bar, I find maddow atractive. If I was a lesbian, would sex.

Way too smug on tv though.
    You have a thing for giraffes?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Wait a min... are you arguing white people should be held to higher standards as if we expect them to be more capable of acting civil than the black man? Now that’s some racist shit, you Nazi fuck.
    Quite the opposite, since white people's action show they have a harder time acting civil.

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    That was a superb troll.
    Not really.
    Doc has entered the "Jack Frost" era of his career.