Page 823 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 809819821822823824825827837 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,230 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post

Stop snitching.
    If we know about this shit, just imagine all the ways that we're being tracked/spied on that we aren't aware of.

Spooky.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    His comments seemed to be aimed at a more general idea of a generation being caught between technological worlds and not specific just to digital technology.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    A lot of us here are viewing all this from a rather unique viewpoint, as many of us grew up in the analog age yet are young enough to have made a successful transition into the current digital age. No generation before or after us will have this viewpoint or sense of duality
    Dude, it's the sentence right before the one you quoted. Come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I don't know if I could be a bigger fan of Miley at this point if I tried. She, or someone in the group that develops the entertainment package that is Miley, is very clever. They are doing a spectacular job of trolling old people and the establishment. People get so upset at her for having an attractive body but not behaving in an attractive way.

Like 55 year olds getting upset about her twerking and her tough. About how unladylike it is. Then younger people getting upset that she is so bad at it and how unappealing it is. No one considers that maybe it shouldn't bother them. Maybe it shouldn't matter when an attractive singer doesn't play the game.
    The article I linked to doesn't even mention Miley.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Your mom doesn't even mention Miley.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Dude, it's the sentence right before the one you quoted. Come on.

The article I linked to doesn't even mention Miley.
    I'm sorry I read for an overall point and didn't hang upon every word.

Wasn't there a video? The video had miley. Maybe it was something doc posted.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    her for having an attractive body
    LAWL
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Not enough meth, doc?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Your mom doesn't even mention Miley.
    She's not a fan.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Not enough meth, doc?
    She has no ass, no tits and a Cyrus face.

9. Miley has a great body if you're into 12 year-old boys.

10. Click for full size
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt