Page 1190 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 117611861188118911901191119211941204 ... LastLast
Results 11,891 to 11,900 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I can't rep either of you, but I enjoyed this.
    Josh enjoys talking about dicks. Not surprising.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I'm cool with the slime thing. I like the DIY and communal aspect of it (making videos with friends, sharing recipes, etc.). I'm just surprised it's back. It's like kids grew up with tech as the norm and are going back to old school stuff. My kid brother is into card tricks which is the same sort of thing.
    Yeah, my 11 year old niece is really into DIY videos and she told me this amazing trick about stopping shoe blisters with candle wax??? I was like dang girl....smart. My younger niece likes playing games on the phone but she likes hands on stuff a lot more. I think it's great that they have a balance, between the tech and tactile things.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Josh enjoys talking about dicks. Not surprising.
    Stop projecting.

Tge josh doth protest too much.

I wish Hamlet could be removed from the timeline, so you'd never be able to use that line again.

Bonus fact: protest meant something different back then so you're not even using it correctly.

6. What did Tge mean?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. it meant you screwed up the home row

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I wish Hamlet could be removed from the timeline, so you'd never be able to use that line again.

Bonus fact: protest meant something different back then so you're not even using it correctly.
    So spicey.

I’m the spiciest, bitch. 2spicy4u.