Page 1267 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 125312631265126612671268126912711281 ... LastLast
Results 12,661 to 12,670 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. She had a lot of help widening the exit door.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    LOL. This no looking at someone else for more than 5 seconds rule is a little extreme.
    "Hey, what's up with the damn blindfold?"
    "It's so I can't be accused of staring at anyone for more than 4.99999 seconds."

4. I wonder if there's a cooldown timer after that five seconds, or if blinking resets the clock.

Maintain eye contact. Blink rapidly.

6. You folks are making my morning.

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Context is a fake idea, there is only clickbait.
    This is so true that it hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Why, when I was a lad, I was 100 years old.
    ILU but I can't rep you for this right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I can only imagine how painful the birth was for your mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    well of course you can only imagine it.
    This exchange is wonderful.

Have you been watching Turkey as hard as I have? Your boy Erdogan is firmly cementing his Fake Coup Power Consolidation with some Probably Fake elections in a couple days.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Have you been watching Turkey as hard as I have? Your boy Erdogan is firmly cementing his Fake Coup Power Consolidation with some Probably Fake elections in a couple days.
    The role of prime minister will be nixed, with all its powers going to the president. He'll then be able to make laws by decree. Already, some journalists have been sentenced to 2-7 years in prison for supporting terror groups- most surely a trumped up charge used to silence those who don't support him.
    Erdogan being president doesn't sound so good. If you think Turkey's a dictatorship now, well...

9. Kitty Hawk Flyer

http://money.cnn.com/2018/06/06/tech...as-kitty-hawk/
    https://www.theverge.com/2018/6/9/17...tol-larry-page
    Could flying cars be a thing soon? Kitty Hawk is developing the Flyer, which weighs 250 lbs. & is considered an ultralight vehicle by the FAA. KH is funded by Google co-founder Larry Page. So far its speed isn't that great (6 MPH, or up to 20 for experienced pilots). CEO Sebastian Thrun would like to get it going as fast as 100 MPH.

Your boy won the election. Keep watching Turkey.