Page 1207 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 119312031205120612071208120912111221 ... LastLast
Results 12,061 to 12,070 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

not that I'm any kind of expert, but I did not see any aftercare in any of the videos I've seen.

2. Not in videos - the aftercare isn't a selling point, lol. (unless it's like medical play, but there's not too terribly many videos of that, lol.) I just mean in lifestyle BDSM couples/relationships - it's a very important part of the dynamic that enforces both partners relationship and devotion to each other, as well as sort of a checks and balances system. Part of the comforting is assuring each partner that they are loved and cared for, despite the physical aspect that occurred, whether it be spanking, blood letting, piercing, whatever. It can also be used as a space to discuss what made each partner happy or uncomfortable. (Like, "oh, I loved when you stepped on my balls but I wasn't so big on the biting.") One of the biggest failures in S&M lifestyle relationships(or even encounters) is a lack of aftercare, which should be a fundamental part of any Dom/Sub routine.

Long story short, SSJN - your support of punishment and discipline via physical means may be due to the fact that your parents engaged in aftercare when finished with the punishment. This enforces good behavior and open communication, as it does in S&M relationships. Again, many S&M relationships fall under the category of abuse because of a lack of aftercare (though, certainly, can still be abusive with aftercare as well, but that's just a red flag you tend to look for - if there's a lack of an aware, concerned partner.)
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. oh, also, ffs, I'm just using this as an example of a power dynamic, I am absolutely not suggesting you have a sexual relationship or feelings toward your parents.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. Today's Random News

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I'm kind of fascinated by this because its exactly how an S&M dynamic usually plays out in a master/sub relationship. The discipline mixed with the comfort/aftercare aspect, I mean.
    S&M is just gaslighting.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    oh, also, ffs, I'm just using this as an example of a power dynamic, I am absolutely not suggesting you have a sexual relationship or feelings toward your parents.
    If it was good enough for Freud...

6. I think of all the professors in this thread, SSJN has the most and healthiest experience with physical punishment.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    not that I'm any kind of expert, but I did not see any aftercare in any of the videos I've seen.
    Kink dot com. You can see it in the post scene interviews they shoot.

Also, those of you who were disciplined physically as a child, did you also attend church and pray and do the Christian thing too? Curious.

I'm going to wreck some shit head 9 year old and it's going to be ok because I'll provide aftercare.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Also, those of you who were disciplined physically as a child, did you also attend church and pray and do the Christian thing too? Curious.
    I only set foot in church for funerals or weddings.
    And bake sales. Cookies are cool.