Page 1202 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 118811981200120112021203120412061216 ... LastLast
Results 12,011 to 12,020 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. But if the dog is being an asshole or dropping wretched farts you can leave the break room.
    There's no leaving a big olé fucking jet airliner.

I liked the part where apparently ponies or miniature horses used to be trained as service animals.

I smell an awesome period lifetime movie!

Miniature horses still are.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    But if the dog is being an asshole or dropping wretched farts you can leave the break room.
    There's no leaving a big olé fucking jet airliner.
    children do these things. Can we ban them from flights too?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    children do these things. Can we ban them from flights too?
    I can get behind this.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Rebecca and I went to a beach out here the other week. Near the entrance there was a sign that said “no unattended children allowed” I read it as “no children allowed” and got so excited.

7. You’d get no argument from me.

8. Kids are the worst. We have this fucking play table thing at work that brings in all the moms to drink wine while their little shits go ape. I hate it so much.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. The boss used to get so many complaints from parents about me being mean to their kids. Fuck you, you're the one bringing untrained animals to my shop and letting them destroy the place.
    I know I wasn't the only kid that was told "look but don't touch" when taken into a store. Why did that die?

10. I don’t think that line ever worked that well. Kids nowadays are just less afraid of their parents or adults.