Page 1254 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 124012501252125312541255125612581268 ... LastLast
Results 12,531 to 12,540 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Doc - I think the dude who originally made the Incel movement coined Incel? he wasn't actively on the right, iirc. Also, no one says any of that outside the internet.
    Incel was coined and minted by a bisexual woman who didn't get much action when she was going through adolescent. There was a dude that started the movement that co-opted this—Rogers or something? Some loser.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. Makes perfect sense. An entire generation of men identify with her.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    I definitely still say retarded which is a habit I'd like to break. Cuck fell out of favor, so I can't recall using it that recently. I've stricken f*g and the n-word out. F*g took some conscious effort because it was such a knee-jerk 90s insult.

Doc - I think the dude who originally made the Incel movement coined Incel? he wasn't actively on the right, iirc. Also, no one says any of that outside the internet.
    I don’t use fag anymore, and I’ve been pretty good about not using gay as a pejorative term for things I don’t like. But I’ll never be able to give up cocksucker. All those hard consonants feel so good in a moment of anger.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    ... cocksucker ... hard ... so good ...
    I came.

5. I don't think cocksucker is necessarily in the same frame, though it could certainly be argued that way! I personally always considered that one applicable to all genders and sexualities, not necessarily as a slur toward gays alone. But, again, I could see how some would argue for it. I think it's kind of neutral.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

6. I've never called a female a cocksucker, that I can recall. I want them to be cocksuckers, so why would I.

You'd call a guy a cocksucker because of teh gay and you'd be dismissing his manliness by doing so.
    Far from neutral. No different than rugmuncher.

I don't call men cocksuckers t9 call them gay. I call them a cocktail suckered because I picture them being assaulted to the face with large unwanted cartoon dongs.

8. cocktail suckered.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. and I call white people niggers.

Aren't all insults about taking away masculinity? Implying you're either a woman, a homosexual, or weak for some other reason?

I thought we had this talk a few years back.