Page 1263 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 124912591261126212631264126512671277 ... LastLast
Results 12,621 to 12,630 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Maybe you are, sexist.
    Didn’t you accuse me of pushing a feminist narrative the other day? Make up your mind.

2. Sexism is part of your feminist agenda.

Feminists can't be sexist, noob.

4. hey, it's Donkey Plant's theorem, not mine.

The Worst.

male feminist actually can be. There are plenty of male feminist with sexist undertones. Some female feminist can be too.

People can have toxic interpretations of any idea. Just because you claim your beliefs are this and that, doesn't mean you don't interpret them incorrectly or become void of any other toxic ideologies.

Shit, there are even nice guy feminist that think they're entitled to sex because of all the support they give women.

Anyone can be sexist you fucking knob.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    male feminist actually can be. There are plenty of male feminist with sexist undertones. Some female feminist can be too.

People can have toxic interpretations of any idea. Just because you claim your beliefs are this and that, doesn't mean you don't interpret them incorrectly or become void of any other toxic ideologies.

Shit, there are even nice guy feminist that think they're entitled to sex because of all the support they give women.
    I actually believe this describes many of overtly male feminists I’ve encountered.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. yeah, that actually describes about 99% of the male feminists I've met too.

"Look how woke I am, wanna hook up?"
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    yeah, that actually describes about 99% of the male feminists I've met too.

"Look how woke I am, wanna hook up?"

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww