Page 735 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 721731733734735736737739749 ... LastLast
Results 7,341 to 7,350 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

But don't worry, whats left of us will live in a god forsaken scorched desert with super snakes and scorpions and other nasties because Jesus loves us too much to let us kill ourselves off before he comes to save us.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Just get a dog or something.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    But don't worry, whats left of us will live in a god forsaken scorched desert with super snakes and scorpions and other nasties because Jesus loves us too much to let us kill ourselves off before he comes to save us.
    Arizona?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-33209548

The Earth has entered a new period of extinction, a study by three US universities has concluded, and humans could be among the first casualties.
    Well, fuck.
    I'll bet Busta Rhymes was excited to see this news.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold View Post
    Re: Rachel Dolezal:

Woman shows up the next day with a tan and different hair style

YOU SHALL BE OUR NEW LEADER

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    That is kind of a dumb comic. Don't we believe that a person can study a subject and know it better than someone that has only anecdotal experiences?

Aren't we suppose to believe that? Isn't that the logical or rational way to approach arguments?

Why do we flip flop on how we approach arguments? One day we demand data, another we demand experience?

If yoshi is able to invalidate my statements on the south because it is the anecdotal experiences of one southern person, saying I can not speak for all southern people, how can one black person speak for all black people? If Josh or anyone else can make statements about the south by using data against my lived experiences, why can a white person not use data against the experiences of one black person?

Better yet, why do I even ask these questions? People will not answer them because the truth is distasteful and others will weasel out some kind of vague high ground by saying "you're too stupid to understand so I won't bother."

There's a south park about this. It boils down to Stan saying to Token, "I get it! I don't get it!"
    Boo, Hiss.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    I'll bet Busta Rhymes was excited to see this news.
    Oh woah. Repped.

Taylor Swift (punk as fuck) talks shit so fierce that Apple changed their payout policy for artists.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-33220189

9. I just don't know why people perceive music to be worthless.

I suppose it started with the radio, it might even go back to free bar and church music, but it feels like there has always been a lot of 'free' music. My granddad for one couldn't figure out why my dad liked to buy records. He figured if you put on the radio and waited long enough, you'd hear what you wanted
    Last edited by Fe 26; 22 Jun 2015 at 08:14 AM.