Page 1186 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 117211821184118511861187118811901200 ... LastLast
Results 11,851 to 11,860 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. ITT: Cheeks misses KB Toys.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. The accusations about Charlie Rose are not surprising at all to me. Out of all the people outed so far, he would be the one I'd nod and be like, yeaaaap.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Because the KB brand is the most loved brand ever, no other brands compare.
    Am I being punished for something? You're cycling back and forth from extremes. I know you're smarter than this.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    The accusations about Charlie Rose are not surprising at all to me. Out of all the people outed so far, he would be the one I'd nod and be like, yeaaaap.
    He always had a creepy vibe. Those LWT bits about him were spot on.

5. John Lassiter is being outed for hugging too long and touching women on their legs while sitting together and apparently saying some things, too.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

6. Last edited by kedawa; 22 Nov 2017 at 12:24 AM.

7. “I don’t believe in science,” said Hughes, whose main sponsor for the rocket is Research Flat Earth. “I know about aerodynamics and fluid dynamics and how things move through the air, about the certain size of rocket nozzles, and thrust. But that’s not science, that’s just a formula. There’s no difference between science and science fiction.”

Great scott!

Vice News Tonight just aired a segment from the Flat Earth convention in Raleigh, NC. It's...something.

I appreciate that it looks like something Wiley Coyote would use.

9. Wile E Coyote, supergenius
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I don't really see the need of retail toy stores, much less a chain. Is there really any toy you can't just buy online? It is not like you need to worry about the fit and finish. Maybe there is a demand for vintage or not-readily-available toys, but I leave it to mom and pop stores to fulfill that need and not a national chain.
    I dunno. Toy stores are one of the only stores you go in to overwhelmed with wonder and optimism. All of this shit just to play with? Dope Af. I guess some people say that about bookstores.

I recall going to Toys R Us was an event as a kid.

I don’t think that makes it a good investment though.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 22 Nov 2017 at 11:24 PM.