Page 1269 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 125512651267126812691270127112731283 ... LastLast
Results 12,681 to 12,690 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

The government already does this, sooo?

2. They do?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    If you give the government a pass to compel you to service you’re essentially killing the right of the individual.

Think of all the crazy shit Trump might ask you to do and you don’t believe in his ideology. Nah — this isn’t a good idea and you should stop advocating for the degradation of rights it took humanity millennia to obtain.
    You mean like mandatory registering for the draft when you turn 18?
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. Anywayyyy. All bad ideas and policies.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. The draft is something that needs to be chucked. Why not shut down the Selective Service System & give its employees new jobs? A military should be volunteer only. I'd rather not have it include people that don't wanna be there.

I don't ever ever ever get stoked on "watch this person play someone else song, isn't it amazing" but that all goes out the window when an 8 year old girl slays a Bonham drum track.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b07b827cba060c

Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    A military should be volunteer only. I'd rather not have it include people that don't wanna be there.
    Got news for you about our incentivized military then.

7. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    The draft is something that needs to be chucked. Why not shut down the Selective Service System & give its employees new jobs? A military should be volunteer only. I'd rather not have it include people that don't wanna be there.
    This is why I only pay artists with Exposure, that way I know they're making genuine art without compulsion.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

8. Quriyat, Oman just broke the world's hottest low temp record. It stayed this hot (108.7° F) for 51 hrs. Screw that, 90 is hot enough for me.

9. I like that they only recorded 2 of these.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt