Page 1265 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 125112611263126412651266126712691279 ... LastLast
Results 12,641 to 12,650 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/08/healt...rnd/index.html
    If you kill a snake, don't pick it up. Just DON'T. Snakes still have their reflexes for a while after death.
    A man took a rattlesnake's head off with a shovel, went over to pick it up, then got bit.

2. You ever get bit by a dead bee?

3. We were always taught to bury the head after cutting it off a cottonmouth for exactly this reason.
    Boo, Hiss.

4. Seriously. Standard Florida rule.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. http://money.cnn.com/2018/06/01/tech...ood/index.html
    Might algae be the food of the future?

Ok two things:
    1) there is a nerdist podcast that is a NEW radio-play style episode of Futurama featuring the full cast by several of the writers.

2) less news, but I’ve been reading The Great Brain to my kid and it’s sort of astonishing how little information about John Fitzgerald is on the internet. The books he wrote are pretty great and I recommend them, both to adults and kids (though just read the kid books to kids)

7. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

So apparently Chris Hardwick is a piece of shit.

I'm the biggest nerd around and have never read, seen, or heard anything by this dude. I guess he's a public figure, though. He looks like a piece of shit.

9. He did some BrBa talkshow I think. I thought it was Chris Hemsworth and was upset. But, I don’t care about the other guy. Her article was written very poorly with the “...and that man was Albert Einstein!” format.

Also: Albert Einstein was a Nazi. Not surprising since he was German.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt