Page 1032 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 101810281030103110321033103410361046 ... LastLast
Results 10,311 to 10,320 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. He's funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I listen to podcasts, but I don't know if I'd brag about it.
    Only if you could find a way to be both in your face and contrary about it.

3. Lots of sore butts today.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    How to suck ugly dick.
    As soon as he asked where the white people were I stopped watching.

5. You clearly can't appreciate the finer nuances - the notes of blackberry and hints of oak, of improve.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. At the rate we are going, Trump is gonna get stumped before Zim Zam gets flim flammed.

8. So what's the deal with Bob Dylan? Is he missing? Did he piss Hillary off somehow?

9. He recently won a Nobel Prize for Literature. First music dude to do it.

He has apparently made no comment about it.
    Last edited by Error; 18 Oct 2016 at 02:16 PM.

Lol, Bob dylan.