Page 634 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 620630632633634635636638648 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,340 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Somehow he's with a different woman every time he pops up in the news.
    That's pretty impressive for someone that must be a social pariah.

2. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    That's pretty impressive for someone that must be a social pariah.
    Only to rational people. There are plenty of idiots where he's from though.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Did they photoshop his eyes and shrink them?
    Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    He always had beedy eyes.
    I feel like I'm the only one who noticed that, and then I felt bad for not trusting him as a result of it. Looks like I was correct.

I also don't trust that officer in the Michael Brown case for a completely "left field" reason like that: in his summation to the grand jury he said, "it struck me as odd," which sets off my Spider sense. If that guy ever makes his way back into the news for bad reasons (and I hope not) I'm going to start booking myself to the police as an unofficial credibility consultant.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    I feel like I'm the only one who noticed that, and then I felt bad for not trusting him as a result of it. Looks like I was correct.

I also don't trust that officer in the Michael Brown case for a completely "left field" reason like that: in his summation to the grand jury he said, "it struck me as odd," which sets off my Spider sense. If that guy ever makes his way back into the news for bad reasons (and I hope not) I'm going to start booking myself to the police as an unofficial credibility consultant.
    If it took you until that line to smell that something was wrong, I've got a bridge...
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

5. Tigers can't change their stripes. I look forward to the day when I read his obituary after he fucks with the wrong person. That person will say something along the lines of "Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have fucked with? That's me."
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

7. Soooo, THAT's how it is in their family. Also learned something new about New Jersey after reading this article. WTF?

There's also this. Double WTF?
    Last edited by Type Ryan; 16 Jan 2015 at 02:43 PM.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

8. Oh no.
    Oh no no no. Lily says she wants to marry me sometimes, but whatever that's what little girls say about their dads. This father is super fucked.

9. Dare I say, beyond fucked. Did you read the second article? Some serious shit in that one.