Page 1131 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 111711271129113011311132113311351145 ... LastLast
Results 11,301 to 11,310 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

How awesome is this kid?

2. Normally I would tell you to stop bragging every time one of your kids does something, but that was pretty cool.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Deport him

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    How awesome is this kid?
    http://www.faithwire.com/2017/09/11/...ical-prophecy/

5. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    If the hackers could discern, they are far more likely to stay away from those wealthy people. Wealthy people are financially savvy and stay on top of their finances.

The credit reporting agencies are some of the biggest scams this country has running. These companies collect all of our financial data and hand it out without our consent or knowledge and put the onus on us to stay on top of it. They also charge fees to "protect" the data that we never gave to them from being misused by them. And now it turns out they can't even keep that data secure and their fuckups mean we have to stay on top of our information for years. Equifax even threw in a bit of blatant insider trading to go full evil.
    Fuck Equifax. Their mistake is not forgivable at all. Let's hope the resultant deluge of class action lawsuits will send them into bankruptcy. Let them go kaput, then maybe it'll teach the other three to be more careful or face what's coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/13/b...l.html?mcubz=0

Prosecutedt to the full extent of the jam.
    Too bad, Martin Shkreli. Karma is a bitch, no?

Lawsuits? Some of those fools need jailtime. They've known about it for some time, and many executives dumped their stock before the announcement.

7. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Lawsuits? Some of those fools need jailtime. They've known about it for some time, and many executives dumped their stock before the announcement.
    That too. I hope that they do get jail. They did violate the "responsible corporate officer" doctrine after all. What they did is in fact an endangerment of public welfare. Also, the law should go after their bank accounts and take away every single penny of their ill-gotten personal gains. In a case like this I think the government should even seize their severance pay.

Equifax had the chance to patch out a 2 month old bug, but did they? NO. This crooked company deserves no mercy.

At least ID theft can be an allowable reason to change your SSN if it comes to that. I think there really needs to be a secret number to go with your SSN, like the CVN on the back of your credit card.

8. Their CSO was a fucking music major.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. A lot of doctors are too. That doesn't mean much.

There should be mobs around these people's houses until the they face real criminal charges, but people are too dumb to care.

10. Yeah, I don't get the music major hate. People always saying "what are you going to do with an art degree", I'm gonna do whatever I want (poorly).
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!