Page 1340 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 13261336133813391340134113421344 ... LastLast
Results 13,391 to 13,400 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. GAME STONKS

2. This is going to be the real test for the Biden presidency. Is he going to allow this completely legal happening to happen or is he going to step in and squash it just because it's the super rich people losing money. Stock market is gambling if the rich people lose their going to look for bailouts and that's unconscionable.

3. LOL. I've seen a lot of that "Stop. Don't. Come back." meme in response to all this. I also like "oh no the wrong people are manipulating the stock market we must stop them" and another person calling it rich people astrology and/or rich people mood ring. But it's really goddamned frustrating to know that we'll see a bailout for Wall Street soon, then arguing/filibuster/eventual "no" for helping all the people Trump fucked over.

4. Rich people already got their bailout from CARES act. Of course it won't stop them from getting more.

5. Attached Images Attached Images

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. It's a gauntlet of WTF over there.

7. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    I saw this not long ago and just rolled my eyes.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

9. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I saw this not long ago and just rolled my eyes.
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww