Page 1260 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 124612561258125912601261126212641274 ... LastLast
Results 12,591 to 12,600 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Atlas seems to be cool with it.
    Hey Atlas is British

2. I was more responding to
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    No woman on Earth is big on "cunt."
    Now I'm no high-falutin' geographmology major, but I'm pretty sure Britain is on Earth.

3. but he doesnt consider Atlas to be a woman.

4. cunt is what I call every girl on tinder I swipe right on but then their profile shows up again the next day, because fuck them cunts

not to their face or in a message, it's just what I mutter at my phone (I'm half surprised my retargeted ads on the mobile browser aren't all about feminine hygiene from my mic picking up the word all the time)

5. Cunt basically means person here and isn't even necessarily a negative thing to be referred to. Common terms of endearment are "sick cunt" and "mad cunt".

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    this was said in regards to toy imports for Australia

Oh man, we should really adopt their gun laws...
    this very authoritative quote was said in regards to America

America has laws that are dumb and the people are dumb and drink horse semen instead of milk
    Yeah, we should really listen to Americans

That is true of coastal cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    No woman on Earth is big on "cunt."

I remember years ago I got into a big argument with my sister (in front of my mother) over how big of an asshole she was being, something mom pretty much agreed with. But holy shit, did the attitude in the room change when I finally flipped out and called my sister a fucking cunt. Cue record scratch sound effect, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Yeah, my wife flipped out when I said cunt once. To be clear, I wasn't calling her or anyone a cunt, I just happened to say the word for some reason.

That's when I learned the true power of the cunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    she's a brit tho, right? I think it has a completely different connotation for brits and aussies. Like, you grow up hearing it and it's not a big deal sort of thing.
    why does it bother US women so much? How is it any different than calling someone a dick or saying something is balls?

Am I missing something? Isn't a cunt, literally a female sex organ?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Now I'm no high-falutin' geographmology major, but I'm pretty sure Britain is on Earth.
    Um, I'm pretty sure it's not, wise guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    but he doesnt consider Atlas to be a woman.
    Atlas is a lady.

9. I believe the issue lies in the fact that for the longest time, women were only valued for their homemaking and babymaking. Calling a woman a cunt reduces them back to that oppressed state - they are nothing but a vagina. This is sort of similar to calling a black person a nigger, you are reducing them back to their previously oppressed state as a slave. Dick is completely different to this.

latent insecurity and reaching.

Its not like back in "the good ole days" there was a practice of calling your wife and the mother of your child "the cunt"