Page 1331 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 13171327132913301331133213331335 ... LastLast
Results 13,301 to 13,310 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. The cop who killed George Floyd has been charged with Third-Degree Murder and Manslaughter.

I looked up how those laws are defined in Minnesota, and Third-Degree Murder basically means that you may not have meant to have killed somebody, but you nonetheless did something extremely dangerous and stupid without any thought of the consequences. Sounds about right, and better than overcharging him and possibly not getting a conviction.

Curious if the other three cops involved will be charged.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. That's the big piece, all three should be charged, not just the one.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Yeah, get the three looking on foolishly as if they were no longer sharing this mortal plain with us.

4. It's worse than that, did you see the latest video that came out? 2 more of them were back behind the car kneeling on him as well as he passed out, they just weren't on his neck themselves, but they were clearly just a complicit in the murder.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Sure sounds like they were accomplices to murder to me.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    So apparently George Floyd protesters in Minneapolis stormed a police station last night and set it on fire.

Can't say you didn't see it coming.
    Yeah I watched this live last night.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

7. Who's the queef that locked the Trump thread?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Who's the queef that locked the Trump thread?
    I don't know. I didn't even lock it. Someone else logged in and did it. I could unlock it but I have a rule about not stepping over another moderator's toes unless it's an extreme case.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    better than overcharging him and possibly not getting a conviction
    It's nearly impossible to get a conviction against cops anyway. There's no playbook for best way to play this unfortunately. I think the best path is just donating to the families and law firm(s) going up against the police.

10. It was Doc, because he's a jackass.