Page 1182 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 116811781180118111821183118411861196 ... LastLast
Results 11,811 to 11,820 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. tens of people at least!

2. With their famous jingle... uhhhh... I'm sure they had one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    You have this silly idea like anyone actually gives a shit about the KB brand.
    Just because bboobb doesn't care, doesn't mean no one cares.

4. Did the current executives ruin the company? If so, do they have crucial information and experience needed to steer the company during bankruptcy? If not, is there a market value for executive positions to guide a company through bankruptcy? If your goals during bankruptcy is to hit specific targets, and you exceed them, does that not warrant bonuses?

Also, it's Chapter 11 bankruptcy, so the company is not going away immediately.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

5. KB was great because I got a Transmetals Megatron and a copy of Gunstar Heroes (with the Fruit Roll-Up!) for $15 altogether.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Just because bboobb doesn't care, doesn't mean no one cares.
    Just because cheeks cares doesn't mean anyone else does.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. I think the CEO has only been there for a couple of years. This seems like more of a retention thing rather than any sort of golden parachute shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Just because cheeks cares doesn't mean anyone else does.
    I would say that is statistically less likely.

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I think the CEO has only been there for a couple of years. This seems like more of a retention thing rather than any sort of golden parachute shenanigans.
    What are these guys doing with their free time that they need multi millions to hang around?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I would say that is statistically less likely.
    Nope, it's actually statistically more likely. How many people care about buying old tanks again?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.