Page 1194 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 118011901192119311941195119611981208 ... LastLast
Results 11,931 to 11,940 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

1. LPaul is a youtube celebrity.

This is how munch money you can make from youtube.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Does the term 'celebrity' actually mean anything now?

3. Webster Dictionary defines celebrity as:
    1: the state of being celebrated
    2: a famous or celebrated person

Which our boy Logan fits unequivocally.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

4. Holly shit. This is real life. What a time to be alive!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Ugh... people just totally suck. And kids, they really suck.

guys, please think of the boomers and their investments

http://altdriver.com/classics/classi...ng-muscle-cars

It really blows my mind that boomers thought that all of their investments, or any of their investments were going to continue to climb in value. So, so many of them have been wasting their money for years, expecting it all to be a retirement fund.

Dear everyone:

Your hobbies are not investments. Having a small amount into something risky like collectibles is fine, but not the whole farm.

8. I mean...that should be a shot across the bow of everyone who still thinks rare games are going to hold their value if digital copies haven't crushed that dream yet. Also, this could just be the latest example of what happened to comic book collecting and card collecting. Glut on the market, prices drop.

9. It could also just be the market being bonkers.
    I've seen the same arcade game sell for under $100 and over $1000 in the span of a few weeks with no rhyme or reason other than that's what the seller was asking.
    Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Dear everyone:

Your hobbies are not investments. Having a small amount into something risky like collectibles is fine, but not the whole farm.
    Are you suggesting that boomers shouldn't be further rewarded for their lifetimes of easy abundance?

10. Hobby shit is only interesting to hobbyists and historians. Hobbyists die out, and historians are poor.

If you want to invest in hobby stuff, buy what the kids love now, then sell it to them in 30 years when they have disposable income.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!