Page 1253 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 123912491251125212531254125512571267 ... LastLast
Results 12,521 to 12,530 of 13450

Thread: Today's Random News

1. Bugman?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Maybe.

P.S. Do you still use cuck as an insult on the internet? Do you use any marginalizing insults?
    I definitely still say retarded which is a habit I'd like to break. Cuck fell out of favor, so I can't recall using it that recently. I've stricken f*g and the n-word out. F*g took some conscious effort because it was such a knee-jerk 90s insult.

Doc - I think the dude who originally made the Incel movement coined Incel? he wasn't actively on the right, iirc. Also, no one says any of that outside the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

3. Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    Bugman?
    That’s what I said!

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bugman
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Yeah, I was gonna say, isn't that just yuppie?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Incel, cuck, soyboy, numale, bugman
    these are all garbage though

I have a hard time believe that any users born west of texas ever used the N word.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Incel, cuck, soyboy, numale, bugman
    This is all just code for fag.
    Boo, Hiss.

8. Maybe the 80’s, Bill & Ted definition, but today fag means femme always glammin’!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I have a hard time believe that any users born west of texas ever used the N word.
    ohhh we definitely did back in the day here. I'm sure of it. It was pretty common in ~the old days~ of gaming to be a mega edgelord, and it wasn't even considered "edgelord," it was just gaming culture.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I can't wait until you're old and out of touch. It'll be interesting to see if your views change once you're part of the problem.
    Point taken but this is Rosanne Bar we're talking about here—age hasn't played that much of a role in her being out of touch. She's just... dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Wisdom slug being a cousin of the Hypnotoad?
    This was fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."