Page 1239 of 1345 FirstFirst ... 122512351237123812391240124112431253 ... LastLast
Results 12,381 to 12,390 of 13449

Thread: Today's Random News

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...umn/491434002/

More current article about an investment company eating Toysrus.

I really wish something would be done about this, but I feel it won't. As the article mentions, most of these people hide behind the idea that amazon and tech is destroying retail. Not enough people know that people are actively destroying them with debt.

2. I don't know. Other Very Rich People are left holding the bag, right? Seems like they'd eventually realize lending to someone wanting to do an LBO is a really dumb move, and stop doing it if not lobby to get it outlawed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I really wish something would be done about this, but I feel it won't. As the article mentions, most of these people hide behind the idea that amazon and tech is destroying retail. Not enough people know that people are actively destroying them with debt.
    Nobody knows what any of it means. See below.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    I don't know. Other Very Rich People are left holding the bag, right?
    Last edited by BonusKun; 10 Apr 2018 at 07:27 AM.

4. One of the big reasons I didn't like Mittens Romney.

5. After eating the world's hottest pepper, a man ended up in the hospital suffering "thunderclap" headaches. It was a Carolina Reaper, about 4 times as hot as a strong Habanero. No thank you.

6. If he thinks the headaches are bad, wait until the thunderclaps are coming out of the other end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. No way. Like cures like & dilution increases potency? I have a hard time taking homeopathy seriously. And this certain use of it sounds dangerous.

8. So sick of these "gritty," "mature" DC reboots.

9. Life in the darkest timeline is not only depressing and terrifying, but at times, weird as all hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids